Orange Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
This salad dressing is perfect over any tossed salad and would be really special paired with chicken or tossed in a chicken or shrimp salad with leafy greens and tomatoes.
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 1 orange zested and juiced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil or mint optional
In a small bowl, add the orange juice, zest, vinegar, honey, garlic, salt, pepper and optional basil or mint. Whisk together and while continuing to whisk, add the olive oil.
Serve immediately or pour into an airtight container and store in the refrigerator.
Makes about 3/4 cup.