Buffalo Style Roasted Broccoli
Here is a healthy option for that Buffalo wing craving. Ready in no time. Be sure to under cook the broccoli during the first round in the oven to ensure perfectly crisp but roasted florets.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time15 mins
- 1 large head broccoli, 4 or 5 cups, cut into bite-size florets
- Olive oil to drizzle
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon melted butter, omit for vegan option
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup Frank's Buffalo Wing Style hot sauce or other hot wing sauce of choice
- Other: 1 gallon or larger size plastic bag
Preheat oven to 450F degrees.
Place broccoli florets into plastic bag. Drizzle olive oil to barely coat.
Add garlic powder, salt and pepper. Close bag and toss ingredients around so all florets are coated.
Place broccoli on an ungreased rimmed baking sheet. Bake on middle rack for 5 minutes.
Remove florets from oven when they're still very crisp. You will place them back in the oven for additional roasting after sauce is added, so you don't want to overcook them here.
Melt butter in a small bowl. Add hot sauce to butter. Add broccoli to a medium bowl and drizzle hot sauce mixture over florets, but don't over coat them.
Return to oven and cook for additional 3-5 minutes.
Serve with any dip you like, ranch dressing or Blue Cheese dip.