Roasted Cauliflower with Turmeric and Cumin
The combination of oven-roasted cauliflower with turmeric and cumin is not only good for you, it's super tasty and easy to prepare. Perfect with chicken and any fish or as a meatless main dish.
- 4 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 medium cauliflower cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 scallions sliced or diced
- 3 Tablespoons chopped cilantro
Preheat the oven to 350F degrees. Mix the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, cumin, and turmeric together in a large bowl and add some salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
Add the cauliflower to the bowl and toss/stir until completely covered with oil and spice mixture.
Spread the florets in a roasting pan and roast for 30-40 minutes, or until the cauliflower is golden and crunchy.
Sprinkle with the scallions and cilantro. Serve warm or room temperature.