Cauliflower Buffalo Bites
Make these up for any party or an amazing side dish. Frank's Buffalo Style Wing Sauce is a must for this recipe.
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into bite-size florets
- Olive oil to drizzle
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 1 Tablespoon melted butter, Use coconut oil for vegan option
- ½ to ¾ cup Frank's Buffalo Wing Style hot sauce, or other hot wing sauce of choice
- 1 gallon or larger size plastic bag
- *I probably use about ⅔ cup of hot sauce and they have just enough heat.
Preheat oven to 450F degrees.
Place bite-size cauliflower florets into plastic bag. Drizzle olive oil over florets to barely coat.
Add 2 teaspoons garlic powder, ¼ teaspoon salt and ⅛ teaspoon pepper. Close bag and toss ingredients around so all florets are coated.
Place on ungreased cookie sheet or baking pan and bake on middle rack for 15 minutes, turning florets once during baking. Check them at the 10 minute mark for desired tenderness. You don't want them to be soggy!
Remove florets from oven. Melt 1 Tablespoon butter in medium glass bowl. Add ½ to ¾ cup hot sauce to butter. Toss cauliflower and stir to cover all florets with hot sauce. Start with about half the sauce and add more to your taste.
Return to oven and cook for additional 5 minutes.
Serve with any dip you like, ranch dressing or Blue Cheese dip.
Calories: 44kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 142mg | Potassium: 298mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 60IU | Vitamin C: 46.2mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 0.5mg