It doesn’t get any easier than this for an impressive appetizer than these Boursin stuffed mushrooms. Great as a side with grilled steaks, too. Creamy garlic and herb cheese filled in the mushrooms of your choice.
Look at these simple ingredients. Separate and pedestrian. Nothing special, right? Oh my friends, this is one recipe you will keep in your back pocket to bring out for any time you want to really, really impress the crowd! I was skeptical. Stuffed mushrooms are supposed to be work and a lot of it. Until now. The recipe is basically: Stem, fill, bake, delight, gone!
The cheese is the secret. Boursin is a creamy soft cheese with garlic and herbs already in the package! If you have to bring an appetizer to the party, this will be the party. I think you should double it. But grab one for yourself out of the oven first because once they hit the appetizer table, they will disappear.
Boursin Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1- 5.2 oz. pkg. Boursin Garlic and Fine Herbs cheese
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, Cremini or Baby Bellas
- Fresh parsley to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wipe 1 pound mushrooms and remove stems.
- Using a spoon, spread cheese into mushroom caps and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve warm.
Recipe adapted from CD Kitchens.